About the Park
Today after breakfast, you will be picked up (pick up point and drop off to be advised) by your safari guide and drive to Lake Manyara National Park for a game drive.
Lunch will be provided. Drinking water will be provided every day per person.
Lake Manyara is a beautiful little park which is famous for its tree-climbing lions, elephants and large troops of baboons. The park is home to an amazing variety of birds and animals considering its small size. A short visit to this serene park will greatly diversify your safari experience as the lush green jungle habitat is of stark contrast to the other parks you will visit during your safari.
- Transportation in a safari specific vehicle (Toyota Land Cruiser 4X4)
- A professional English speaking driver/guide
- Park entry fees
- Drinking water will be provided every day per person day
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Private Safari
- International flights and visa fees
- Personal Travel/Baggage Insurance
- Tips for the driver guide and any porters at the lodges
- Bank Fee/charges in sending your money to Tanzania and getting USD cash out in Tanzania